Perseus Delivers Newest Version of Enterprise Feedback Management System
Perseus SurveySolutions®/EFM release offers broader deployment
and ease of use
Braintree, MA (November 2, 2004) - Perseus Development Corporation, the global leader in web-based survey and Enterprise Feedback Management solutions, announced today Perseus SurveySolutions/EFM (Enterprise Feedback Management) 1.1, the latest version of their web-based survey application. SurveySolutions/EFM allows enterprise managers to centrally manage and control the survey practices of their organization by applying content approvals and controls throughout the entire survey process in a secure, shared environment. In addition, users can produce surveys; collaborate on survey projects; and get the results they need without having to rely on IT resources.
"Initial demand for SurveySolutions/EFM has been very strong, with several large installations taking place in the first quarter following its release" said Rich Nadler, President and CEO of Perseus. "Many of our existing SurveySolutions Enterprise customers have started the planning process to migrate to EFM in order to satisfy the growing demand for enterprise feedback functionality throughout their organization. New clients of Perseus SurveySolutions/EFM include the US Navy, the US Coast Guard, and Sandia National Laboratories.
New Features in SurveySolutions/EFM 1.1
Perseus has added new features to SurveySolutions/EFM 1.1 that make it more accessible to wider audiences and bring new meaning to "ease of use."
- Step-by-Step Questionnaire Designer - Advancements in this feature offer users the option to select a step-by-step designer or the free-form word processor designer. This provides added flexibility to users, especially those familiar with ASP survey systems. Perseus’ Step-by-Step guides provide an easy transition to a more powerful free-form word processing interface. Additionally, users can apply advanced logic to question branching and set choices as conditional to create more dynamic questionnaires.
- Improved Usability - Features including online spell-check, sortable grids, multiple undo/redo functions and drop-down font colors have been added to enhance functionality and ease of use.
- Increased Deployment Flexibility - Support to scan the results from paper-based surveys to the EFM results database has been added allowing users to incorporate paper-based survey results with the findings from web-based surveys. This offers great flexibility for survey deployment.
- Expanded Report Types - A new summary report and an open-ended analysis report have been added to the web-based reporting environment.
- Enhanced Invitation Designer - The invitation designer now includes spell check and supports the ability to filter respondents based on multiple criteria.
As with all Perseus SurveySolutions products, this web-based survey system has an intuitive word-processor design environment that speeds survey creation and is fully compatible with Microsoft Office for enhanced ease of use and productivity. SurveySolutions/EFM requires no desktop software.
"The web-survey software market has evolved from a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) approach to an EFM model, fostering multi-group collaboration and centralized management and reporting," said Jeffrey Henning, COO of Perseus. "Today’s web EFM systems do for your survey data what CRM did for your customer data: centralize information while decentralizing access to that information. With EFM systems, staff in your organization can share existing survey results, field new surveys and integrate information from your CRM system. You can allocate customer lists so that you are randomly sampling them again, rather than surveying them repeatedly."
SurveySolutions/EFM 1.1 will be available November 1, 2004. Review copies of SurveySolutions®/EFM are available to members of the press by contacting Martha Popoloski, Public Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Perseus is leading the transition from web survey software to Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) solutions that help organizations better understand their world. Organizations worldwide rely on Perseus solutions to better identify and meet employee, customer and partner needs, and increase profitability by creating loyal relationships. Perseus products enable business professionals to quickly and easily obtain, analyze, and manage sophisticated enterprise feedback using intuitive web-based software. Perseus SurveySolutions® is a recipient of PC Magazine's Editors' Choice award for web-survey software, and is used by over 22,000 customers worldwide including over twenty percent of the Fortune 100. Perseus is a 2003 and 2004 Inc. 500 company and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company, and a four-time Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company. Visit perseus.com for more information.
For more information, contact: