Perseus Development Corporation Announces Version 4.0 of SurveySolutions
Web Survey Software Features Unprecedented MS Office Compatibility
BRAINTREE, MA (June 27, 2001) - Perseus Development Corporation announced today Version 4.0 of SurveySolutions, the popular software used to conduct web surveys with instant results. SurveySolutions 4.0 provides managers and executives who need to survey customers, prospects, employees or web-site visitors with faster and more reliable data collection than telephone or paper surveys. Unlike competing products, SurveySolutions 4.0 completely integrates into organizations' existing systems with full Microsoft Office compatibility and SQL support.
Some examples of the newly enhanced integration features of SurveySolutions 4.0:
- Fully analyze SQL survey databases from the same results-management and charting-and-analysis modules that SurveySolutions first popularized for use with Microsoft Access survey databases
- Export charts and slides to Microsoft PowerPoint, now makes it easier to present survey results.
- Import Microsoft Word questionnaires, with new Choose One & Specify and Choose All That Apply & Specify question paragraph styles makes it simpler than ever to convert Word documents to web surveys.
- Work with Microsoft Office more smoothly than ever before, with the new Tool | Office Links menu providing one-click access to open files in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and FrontPage.
- Share files with Microsoft Office 97, Office 2000 and Office XP, supporting file formats for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and now PowerPoint.
- Customize Office 2000 style menus and toolbars.
"SurveySolutions 4.0 captures information from website visitors, customers, and employees and integrates it into an organization's systems to become useful knowledge," said Jeff Henning, President of Software Services for Perseus. "SurveySolutions 4.0 allows you to integrate all of this knowledge into your existing business model, combine it with other sources of information (internal and external) and ultimately improve your organization's performance."
The SurveySolutions 4.0 product line includes:
- SurveySolutions for the Web 4.0, which is used for web and e-mail surveys
- MobileForms - brand new! - for surveys using Palm OS powered devices
- SurveySolutions Professional 4.0, for conducting complex, multiple-page surveys
- SurveySolutions Enterprise 4.0, for enterprise-wide survey management
- SurveySolutions Enterprise Portal - brand new! - to provide web-survey power to intranets and corporate portals.
SurveySolutions 4.0 allows users to:
- Deepen their understanding of website visitors by collecting information from site-feedback surveys, suggestion boxes, exit interviews, sign-up forms, and lost business reports.
- Broaden awareness of customer behavior through customer-satisfaction surveys, customer-service monitoring, and customer-requirement studies.
- Expand employee productivity, enhance performance, and improve retention through employee-satisfaction surveys, training-evaluation surveys and web-based employee feedback systems.
Review copies are available to members of the press by contacting Martha Popoloski, Public Relations Manager, at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 781-848-8100 x223.
Perseus is leading the transition from web survey software to Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) solutions that help organizations better understand their world. Organizations worldwide rely on Perseus solutions to better identify and meet employee, customer and partner needs, and increase profitability by creating loyal relationships. Perseus products enable business professionals to quickly and easily obtain, analyze, and manage sophisticated enterprise feedback using intuitive web-based software. Perseus SurveySolutions® is a recipient of PC Magazine's Editors' Choice award for web-survey software, and is used by over 22,000 customers worldwide including over twenty percent of the Fortune 100. Perseus is a 2003 and 2004 Inc. 500 company and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company, and a four-time Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company. Visit perseus.com for more information.
For more information, contact: