Perseus Announces SurveySolutions 6
Web survey software features enhanced formatting capabilities
Braintree, MA (December 4, 2003) - Perseus Development Corporation announces the release of SurveySolutions 6, the latest edition of the award-winning survey software used to conduct web-based surveys. SurveySolutions provides managers and executives who need to survey customers, prospects, employees or web-site visitors with faster and more reliable data collection than telephone or paper surveys. In addition to its original three modules for questionnaire writing, results management and charting, SurveySolutions 6 now offers a new module dedicated to survey invitation deployment.
The SurveySolutions product line includes:
- SurveySolutions Standard, for conducting multiple-page web surveys
- SurveySolutions Professional, software for conducting surveys in any modality, including web, plain-text e-mail, paper and PDA surveys
- SurveySolutions Enterprise, a comprehensive survey system with real-time, web-based reporting and analysis featuring a combination of ease of use and power for enterprise-wide survey management.
Additional examples of the newly enhanced features of SurveySolutions 6 include:
- Dynamic questions - Questions that change based on other answers, showing choice lists where those choices were either selected or excluded from a previous question; questions with topics or choices presented in random order.
- Advanced validation - Survey authors can more closely restrict the answers to types of questions. For instance, SurveySolutions 6 includes more patterns than ever for answering Fill In The Blank questions (telephone numbers, identification numbers, etc.). Choose Many questions now support "exclusive choices" such as "All of the above" and "None of the above".
- Advanced table formatting - The ability to finely control web table properties, including column width, wrapping of text in rows, and the use of color bands to distinguish rows, removing any need for manual editing of the HTML produced by SurveySolutions.
- Language Packs - New language packs that allow users to switch from English to other languages for questionnaire deployment.
- Enhanced multimedia support - New support for embedding video with advanced options for integrating images.
In fact, SurveySolutions 6 integrates over a hundred suggested features from the 16,000 customer sites using earlier versions.
SurveySolutions allows users to:
- Deepen their understanding of website visitors by collecting information from site-feedback surveys, suggestion boxes, exit interviews, sign-up forms, and lost business reports.
- Broaden awareness of customer behavior through customer-satisfaction surveys, customer-service monitoring, and customer-requirement studies.
- Expand employee productivity, enhance performance, and improve retention through employee-satisfaction surveys, training-evaluation surveys and web-based employee feedback systems.
In addition to the SurveySolutions product line, Perseus offers Professional Research Services (PRS) for customized professional web-survey research and consulting services, and Perseus Enterprise Service which is an annual service combining Perseus SurveySolutions Enterprise technology with a state-of-the-art managed data center, and a dedicated team of research professionals to ensure the success of every research project.
Perseus SurveySolutions Standard Edition retails for $495 and the Professional Edition retails for $995. Enterprise Editions are available at Workgroup, Department and Corporate levels. Perseus SurveySolutions 6 requires Windows 95, 98, 2000 or XP. Supported server operating systems include but aren't limited to Solaris, Linux, Windows NT and Windows 2000. Supported SQL databases include but aren't limited to Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
Review copies of SurveySolutions 6 are available to members of the press by contacting Martha Popoloski, Public Relations, at email: email@example.com or Telephone: 781-848-8100 x223.
Perseus is leading the transition from web survey software to Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) solutions that help organizations better understand their world. Organizations worldwide rely on Perseus solutions to better identify and meet employee, customer and partner needs, and increase profitability by creating loyal relationships. Perseus products enable business professionals to quickly and easily obtain, analyze, and manage sophisticated enterprise feedback using intuitive web-based software. Perseus SurveySolutions® is a recipient of PC Magazine's Editors' Choice award for web-survey software, and is used by over 22,000 customers worldwide including over twenty percent of the Fortune 100. Perseus is a 2003 and 2004 Inc. 500 company and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company, and a four-time Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company. Visit perseus.com for more information.
For more information, contact: