SurveySolutions XP 5.1 Now Available
Web survey software offering greater support for open industry standards
BRAINTREE, MA (July 16, 2002) - Perseus Development Corporation announced today SurveySolutions XP, a family of web survey software solutions for capturing critical information from customers, employees, and website visitors using web surveys, e-mail surveys and Palm-powered surveys as well as traditional telephone, fax and paper surveys. Featuring enterprise-wide data storage, SurveySolutions XP offers greater support for open industry standards such as HTML, XML, and CSS. Additionally, Perseus' newest product line provides DB2 and SPSS support.
"SurveySolutions XP is the fifth generation of Perseus SurveySolutions and marks the most dramatic upgrade in the company's history, with a year of development by the largest staff of programmers Perseus has yet assembled," said Jeffrey Henning, Chief Technology Officer of Perseus. "The powerful SurveySolutions XP applications will help organizations deepen their understanding of website visitors by collecting information from site-feedback surveys, broaden awareness of customer behavior through customer-satisfaction surveys, and expand employee productivity and improve retention through employee-satisfaction surveys, training-evaluation surveys and web-based employee feedback systems."
Microsoft Office compatible, SurveySolutions XP does not require Windows XP or Office XP. While SurveySolutions XP offers the latest look and feel of Windows XP, it also works with Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98 and Windows 95.It is also equally compatible with Microsoft Office XP and Office 2000.
SurveySolutions XP is available in a standard edition, professional edition, and three enterprise editions:
- SurveySolutions XP Standard
- SurveySolutions XP Standard, priced at $495, is used for web and e-mail surveys. It offers multi-page support, table questions, question renumbering, a web tab for quick previewing of your surveys, and many other new features.
- SurveySolutions XP Professional
- SurveySolutions Professional offers web, e-mail, kiosk and paper surveys, along with multi-sided table questions, advanced branching, answer piping, export to SPSS files, gap analysis and Section 508 compliance. Priced at $995, SurveySolutions Professional allows users to store survey results to a local Microsoft Access database on their own desktop. SurveySolutions Professional is "Enterprise Ready," so that users can later add SurveySolutions Enterprise to their server.
- SurveySolutions XP Enterprise
- SurveySolutions XP Enterprise is used for enterprise-wide survey management. Enterprise offers three editions -Workgroup, Department and Corporate - varied by the number of users within an organization. Having the same desktop capabilities as Professional, Enterprise can store results directly to a SQL database (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL), giving users a number of benefits: results are added instantly; a web-based portal that comes with Enterprise allows users to let other designated users view the results as they come in; respondents can save and resume taking surveys; surveys can infuse specific customer data from other databases in an organization; and respondents can be required to enter user names and passwords. Plus there are many features for administering surveys. Additionally, SurveySolutions XP Enterprise comes with the Enterprise Portal, providing a web-based interface to real-time results and analysis, including complete survey administration and user management.
Perseus is leading the transition from web survey software to Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) solutions that help organizations better understand their world. Organizations worldwide rely on Perseus solutions to better identify and meet employee, customer and partner needs, and increase profitability by creating loyal relationships. Perseus products enable business professionals to quickly and easily obtain, analyze, and manage sophisticated enterprise feedback using intuitive web-based software. Perseus SurveySolutions® is a recipient of PC Magazine's Editors' Choice award for web-survey software, and is used by over 22,000 customers worldwide including over twenty percent of the Fortune 100. Perseus is a 2003 and 2004 Inc. 500 company and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 company, and a four-time Deloitte Technology Fast 50 company. Visit perseus.com for more information.
For more information, contact: